- 2 tablespoons ghee or use olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined (about 30)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup finely shredded basil leaves
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- Heat the ghee (or olive oil) in a large skillet over medium-high heat; whisk in garlic then add shrimp along with salt, pepper, lime juice and basil.
- Cook shrimp for 3 minutes per side or pink and opaque.
- Serve shrimp with pan juices and top with chopped green onions.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; toss with salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). Add a big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!