- 1/2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 1/2 cups sliced onion
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper slices
- 15 ounces frozen baby corn thawed
- 15 ounces frozen sliced okra thawed and drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon hot pepper sauce more or less to taste
- In a small bowl or cup, blend together thyme, salt, and pepper; toss pork strips with the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork strips and garlic; stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until pork is lightly browned.
- Add onion, bell pepper, and corn; stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in okra, parsley, and hot pepper sauce; heat through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli and baked sweet potatoes (“bake” in a crock cooker to keep your kitchen cool). VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties. KOSHER: Use boneless skinless chicken breast meat. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure hot pepper sauce is gluten free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 278 Calories; 8g Fat; 28g Protein; 25g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 177mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!