Slow Cooked Asian Chicken
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 3 medium vine ripened tomatoes chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a large slow cooker; stir well to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or until chicken is fork-tender.
- Transfer chicken to a cutting board and shred with 2 forks; return to slow cooker and combine with cooking juices.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over Cauli-Rice (see Day 1 directions). Add stir-fried mushrooms and snow peas on the side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!