Lemon Pineapple Pork
- 4 pork fillets 6-oz.
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Place pork in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- Prepare marinade: In a food processor or blender, combine remaining ingredients (pineapple through onion powder); process until smooth then pour over pork.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Grill pork for 6 to 9 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed OR grilled asparagus and a big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!