Flaming Rack of Lamb
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 medium vine ripened tomatoes chopped
- 1 rack lamb ribs
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate lamb overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Prepare marinade: In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients except lamb; process until smooth.
- Place the rack of lamb ribs in a large zipper-topped plastic bag; pour marinade on top, seal bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Grill lamb for 6 to 9 minutes per side.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Braised kale and steamed baby carrots.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!