Endive Salmon Salad
- 2 1/2 cups asparagus spears (1-inch pieces)
- 2 Granny Smith apples peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 Belgian endives sliced
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 2 small red bell peppers de-seeded, de-ribbed and sliced
- 10 ounces canned salmon drained and flaked
- 2 ounces Roquefort cheese crumbled
- Steam asparagus till bright green; rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, toss together asparagus, apples, endive, onion and bell pepper. Top with salmon and cheese and enjoy!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve sliced English cucumber on the side. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add whole-grain rolls and butter. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN-FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: per serving: 276 Calories; 10g Fat; 23g Protein; 28g Carbohydrate; 13g Dietary Fiber; 52mg Cholesterol; 711mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 Lean Meat; 3 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 1/2 Fat. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!