Chinese Turkey Tacos
- 1 pound extra lean ground turkey
- 2 1/2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 6 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper de-seeded, de-ribbed and sliced
- 4 large leaves Romaine lettuce
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground turkey until cooked through; add soy sauce and stir to coat turkey.
- Add vegetables and continue to stir until mushrooms have reduced in size.
- Wrap turkey mixture in lettuce leaves and enjoy!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Add a salad of mixed baby greens, Mandarin orange sections and sliced water chestnuts, tossed with your favorite vinaigrette. SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve turkey mixture in warmed whole wheat flour tortillas. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure soy sauce is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 163 Calories; 2g Fat; 29g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 63mg Cholesterol; 461mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fat. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!