Garlic Cumin Pork
- 4 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin cut into 4 medallions
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork medallions overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Prepare marinade, in a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients except pork; process until smooth.
- Place pork medallions in a large zipper topped plastic bag; pour marinade on top. Seal bag and turn to coat medallions; refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade and bag.
- Grill medallions for 6 to 9 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Grilled OR steamed asparagus and a big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!