Chilly Berry Crabby Salad
- 2 large vine-ripened tomatoes thickly sliced
- 3 avocados pitted and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups raspberries
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- On each dinner plate, place 2 tomato slices; cover generously with avocado slices then top with about 1/3 cup of crabmeat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
- In a food processor or blender, combine raspberries, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil; blend until smooth. Serve over salads.
SERVING SUGGESTION: On each side of the salad, serve sliced cucumber drizzled with a little lemon juice and dried dill.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!