Caesar Chicken Pasta Salad
- 18 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 3 cups pasta shells cooked
- 2 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced basil leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions chopped
- 1/3 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Cook pasta and chicken.
- In a large salad bowl, combine all ingredients; toss well to coat.
- Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve whole-grain rolls and butter on the side. VEGETARIAN: Use 15 ounces white beans (drained and rinsed or homemade) instead of cooked chicken. Check the ingredients on your salad dressing. KOSHER: Skip the Feta cheese OR use soy cheese. Check the ingredients on your salad dressing. GLUTEN-FREE: Make sure dressing is gluten-free. Use gluten-free pasta. NUTRITION: Per serving: 416 Calories; 12g Fat; 30g Protein; 44g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 66mg Cholesterol; 421mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat. Points: 10
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!