Tongue Bitin’ Spicy Pork
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 jalapeno pepper de-seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except pork; roughly pulse for a few seconds, until all ingredients are well combined but not smooth. Place pork loin in a large slow cooker; pour contents of blender or food processor on top. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or until pork is fork-tender.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed baby carrots and a big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!