Summer Pasta Salad
- 16 ounces Bow Tie pasta cooked and drained
- 1 12-oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts drained and sliced
- 1 7-oz. jar roasted red peppers drained and sliced
- 2.25 ounces Olives your choice, sliced and drained
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 4 ounces provolone cheese diced
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Cook pasta. Prepare salad and chill until ready to serve. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve chilled.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve sliced tomatoes and cucumber on the side. VEGETARIAN: No changes necessary. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure artichokes, peppers, olives, capers, and vinegar are gluten free. Use gluten-free pasta. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 473 Calories; 15g Fat; 17g Protein; 67g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 13mg Cholesterol; 507mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 12
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!