Honey Dijon BBQ Chicken Legs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine or use apple juice with a splash of cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 skinless chicken legs 6-oz.
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate chicken for at least 4 hours (see recipe). In a large zipper topped plastic bag, place first 6 ingredients (olive oil through pepper); seal bag and gently shake to combine. Open bag and add chicken; seal the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Preheat outdoor or indoor grill to MEDIUM; grill chicken until tender and meat is no longer pink in the center.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: French-cut green beans sautéed in a little olive oil and garlic. Add a big green salad on the side. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed red potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure wine (or juice/vinegar) and mustard are gluten-free. NUTRITION: per serving: 340 Calories; 10g Fat; 42g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 161mg Cholesterol; 348mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 8
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!