Tuna Steak Salad
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery leaves or celery
- 4 6-oz. tuna steaks
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 10 ounces fresh spinach stems removed and chopped
- Preheat outdoor or indoor grill or oven broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, onion and celery. Season both sides of tuna steaks with curry powder, pepper and the parsley mixture.
- Grill/broil tuna steaks for 5 minutes per side or until they flake easily when tested with a fork.
- Arrange spinach on dinner plates and top with hot tuna steaks, allowing the spinach to wilt for a moment before serving.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve lemon wedges on the side. Add steamed green and yellow (wax) beans. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed red potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure curry powder is gluten-free. NUTRITION: per serving: 267 Calories; 9g Fat; 42g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 65mg Cholesterol; 128mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fat. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!