Shallot Salmon Burgers
- 2 pounds skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 large shallots chopped
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup almond flour or almond meal
- Preheat outdoor or indoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- In a blender or food processor, pulse salmon and Dijon mustard until salmon is chunky; add shallots and pulse just a few times.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- With your very clean hands, blend well then shape into 4 patties.
- Grill salmon patties for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!