Grilled Chicken with Big Bob Gibson’s White Sauce
- 6 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 4 6-oz. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat outdoor or indoor grill or oven broiler.
- Prepare white sauce: In a small bowl, combine first 9 ingredients (mayo through cider); set aside.
- Grill/broil chicken until juices run clear, about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve chicken with a liberal topping of white sauce.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: A big bowl of broccoli slaw (use a ready-made mix and toss with low-fat mayo and a little rice vinegar). Add sliced cucumber on the side. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add a bowl of raw baby carrots. KOSHER: Use non-dairy mayonnaise. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mayonnaise, vinegar, horseradish, and cider are gluten-free. NUTRITION: per serving: 266 Calories; 8g Fat; 39g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 106mg Cholesterol; 485mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!