Ginger Honey Pork
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place onion in a slow cooker and cover with pork tenderloin.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (honey through lemon juice); pour mixture over tenderloin.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!