Balsamic Cilantro Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons snipped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate chicken overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place chicken in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (balsamic vinegar through lemon juice); pour mixture over chicken.
- Seal bag and turn to coat chicken well; refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally when possible. Preheat outdoor or indoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove chicken from marinade (discard marinade and bag) and grill for 6 to 9 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!