Apricot Rosemary Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- 4 ripe apricots peeled, pitted and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or use 2 teaspoons dried
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate chicken overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe)
- Place chicken in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a blender or food processor, place remaining ingredients (apricots through crushed red pepper flakes); pulse until smooth then pour over chicken.
- Seal bag and turn until chicken is well coated; refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally when possible. Preheat outdoor or indoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove chicken from marinade (discard marinade and bag) and grill for 6 to 9 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and “baked” sweet potatoes (“bake” in a slow cooker or on the grill to keep your kitchen cool).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!