Turkey with Fruit Salsa
- 1 pound boneless skinless turkey breast cutlets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 cup sweet cherries pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to MEDIUM.
- Brush both sides of turkey cutlets with lime juice then sprinkle with cumin; grill for 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cherries and salsa.
- Thinly slice turkey and spoon salsa on top.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and Curried Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; toss with curry powder, salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve Curried Brown Rice instead of Curried Cauli-Rice. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure salsa is gluten free. NUTRITION per serving: 152 Calories; 2g Fat; 25g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 64mg Cholesterol; 369mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 0 Fat. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!