Sizzlin’ Pork Chops
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine first 6 ingredients (salt through celery seed).
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Lightly brush olive oil on both sides of pork chops then season liberally with spice mixture; grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. Add “baked” sweet potatoes (“bake” in slow cooker to keep the kitchen cool).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!