- 1 1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 1 small yellow onion finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- bamboo skewers or metal
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes before grilling, to prevent burning, if using bamboo.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (lamb through olive oil), thoroughly blending with your very clean hands.
- Form mixture into 1-inch meatballs and thread 2 to 4 meatballs onto each skewer until all of the meat is used up.
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Grill skewers for 4 to 7 minutes per side, constantly rotating, or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Curried Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; toss with salt, pepper and gluten free curry powder to taste then fluff with a fork). Add braised kale on the side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!