Easy Cranberry Pork Chops
- 6 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 16-oz. can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the oil in a skillet with a tight-fitting lid over medium heat; brown chops on both sides. Add cranberry sauce, reduce heat, cover and simmer until chops are cooked through.
- Add water as needed to keep chops from drying out.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed red potatoes and steamed broccoli. VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties instead of pork chops. KOSHER: Use boneless skinless chicken thighs instead of pork chops. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure cranberry sauce is gluten free. NUTRITION per serving: 331 Calories; 10g Fat; 31g Protein; 29g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 77mg Cholesterol; 114mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat; 2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 8
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!