Curry Flank Steak
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- DO AHEAD TIP: Marinate steak for 1 to 2 hours (see recipe).
- In a small bowl, combine all spices.
- In another small bowl, whisk together honey and olive oil; brush mixture over the entire surface of the flank steak then season liberally with spice mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Grill steak for 5 to 7 minutes per side (for medium-rare to medium) or until the desired level of doneness is achieved.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with a little ghee (or olive oil) and salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). Add steamed Brussels sprouts tossed with a little ghee (or olive oil) and a dash of ground nutmeg.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!