Bright and Easy Halibut
- 4 6-oz. halibut fillets or use another firm-fleshed white fish
- sea salt to taste
- white pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1/4 cup ghee divided, or use olive oil
- 1 handful parsley minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pat fish fillets dry and sprinkle each side with sea salt and white pepper.
- Spread almond flour/meal on a plate; quickly dredge each fillet, lightly covering each side.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of ghee (or heat olive oil) in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add fillets and cook for 2 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork; remove from skillet and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, melt remaining ghee (or heat olive oil); add parsley and lemon juice; bring to a quick simmer and pour a spoonful over each fillet.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!