Orange Cracked Pepper Steak
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 4 rib eye steaks or your choice, 7-oz.
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- DO AHEAD TIP: Marinate steaks overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- In a large zipper-topped bag, combine olive oil, orange juice, garlic and white wine vinegar; seal bag and shake to combine ingredients.
- Add steaks, seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours. Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove steaks from marinade, discarding marinade and bag, and heavily season with pepper and salt.
- Grill steaks for 4 minutes per side or until desired level of doneness is achieved.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Braised cabbage and Faux-Tay-Toes (see Day 2 directions).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!