Garlic Jalapeno Chicken
- 4 large jalapeno peppers de-seeded and roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic peeled
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened canned coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- DO AHEAD TIP: Marinate chicken overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except chicken; pulse until smooth.
- Place chicken in a large zipper-topped bag; pour jalapeno mixture on top, seal bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade and bag; grill chicken for 6 to 9 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!