Crock Cooker Greek Lamb
- 1 1/2 pounds lamb roast
- 4 vine-ripened tomatoes diced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients in a large slow cooker; blend well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or until lamb is fork-tender.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed carrots, steamed green beans and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; add a little ghee (or olive oil), salt and pepper and mash till you get a mashed potatoes texture).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!