Blueberry Pork Chops
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons ghee or use olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Coat a large skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat; add pork chops and cook for 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a low boil then reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes or until thickened.
- If preferred, you can strain the blueberry skins from the sauce.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli and baked sweet potatoes (“bake” them in your crock cooker to keep your kitchen cool).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!