Tangy Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 6 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- handful cilantro roughly chopped
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- Prepare marinade: In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients, except pork tenderloin.
- Place tenderloin in a large zipper-topped plastic bag; pour marinade on top; seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight. Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove tenderloin from marinade, discarding marinade and bag.
- Sear tenderloin on all sides then reduce heat to MEDIUM and grill for 25 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Braised kale and Faux-Tay-Toes (see Day 2 directions).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!