- 3 6-oz. cans pink salmon drained and flaked
- 1 small red onion peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper de-seeded, de-ribbed and finely chopped
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl; using your very clean hands, blend thoroughly. Form into 4 ‘burgers’.
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Grill salmon patties for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and a salad of mixed baby greens and sliced strawberries, tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!