- 4 salmon fillets 4-oz.
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate salmon for 4 to 6 hours (see recipe).
- Place salmon fillets in a medium, non-porous glass dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; blend well then pour mixture over fish.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours. Heat outdoor or indoor grill to MEDIUM and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill salmon for 10 minutes per inch of thickness (measured at the thickest part), turning once, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
NUTRITION per serving: 150 Calories; 5g Fat; 23g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 59mg Cholesterol; 495mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 4 LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed new potatoes tossed with a little butter and chopped parsley. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure vinegar and soy sauce are gluten-free.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!