Crock Cooker Glazed Turkey
- 4 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 pound boneless skinless turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a shallow bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, marjoram, ground nutmeg, and garlic powder; dip turkey in the mixture and turn to coat completely; place in a slow cooker and pour remaining orange juice mixture on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
- When the turkey is done, transfer to a plate and keep warm. Pour slow cooker juices into a saucepan over medium heat.
- In a cup, combine water and cornstarch; add to the saucepan; cook and stir until thick and bubbly.
- Serve sauce over turkey.
NUTRITION per serving: 179 Calories; 1g Fat; 28g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 70mg Cholesterol; 57mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fruit; 0 Fat. Points: 4 LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and Cauli-Rice (see Day 1 directions). SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve whole wheat couscous instead of Cauli-Rice. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Use arrowroot starch instead of cornstarch.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!