Apricot Dijon Chicken
- 4 apricots peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate chicken overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except chicken; pulse to a smooth sauce.
- Place chicken in a large zipper-topped bag; pour the apricot sauce over chicken, seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours. Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade and bag.
- Grill chicken for 6 to 9 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!