Sesame Soba Noodles
- 4 servings soba noodles
- 1/2 cup tamari or soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium piece ginger peeled and grated, about 2 to 3 inches
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 green onions roughly chopped
- 3 heads baby bok choy roughly chopped
- sesame seeds
- Cook soba noodles according to packaging.
- While the noodles cook, prepare the remaining ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the next 7 ingredients (tamari through red pepper flakes). Set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add in green onions and bok choy. Cook for 30 to 60 seconds or until bok choy has just wilted.
- Turn heat down to a lower medium, and add the tamari mixture. Cook for less than a minute, and then add the noodles. Toss until the noodles are heated through, then remove from heat and garnish with sesame seeds then serve!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!