- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 teaspoons local raw honey
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except pork.
- Place pork chops in a shallow bowl; top with lemon juice mixture and turn chops to coat well. Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove pork chops from marinade and grill for 6 to 9 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Stir-fried OR grilled zucchini, yellow squash and snow peas. Add Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!