- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons ghee melted (or use olive oil)
- 4 wild salmon filets 6-oz.
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to HIGH.
- In a small bowl, combine all spices (I know it looks like a lot of seasoning, but that’s because we’ll be heavily seasoning each fillet); spread mixture on a plate or in a shallow bowl.
- Brush melted ghee on all sides of each salmon fillet then dip in spice mixture, covering all sides. Grill salmon for 5 to 7 minutes per side.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Garlicky sautéed spinach and Cajun Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam” rice till tender; drain; add Creole seasoning, salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!