1-2-3 Step Steak
- 1 1/2 pounds London broil
- 2 tablespoons Steak seasoning your favorite, or more to taste (I like McCormick’s standard steak seasoning or their Montreal)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Season London broil generously with steak seasoning then rub into both sides and place in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- Add olive oil and cider vinegar, seal bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove steak from marinade and grill for 8 minutes per side (depending on thickness) for a medium rare or until desired level of doneness is achieved.
- Allow steak to sit for 10 minutes before thinly slicing against the grain (diagonally).
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; mash with a little ghee (or olive oil), salt and pepper till you get a mashed potatoes texture).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!