White Bean Miso Soup
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 2 14.5-oz, cans white cannellini beans drained
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons white miso paste
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- black sesame seeds
- In a large stock pot over medium high heat, combine all ingredients except sesame seeds. Bring to a boil, stir, and turn heat down to low. Let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Transfer soup to a blender, and puree until smooth (you might have to do multiple batches). Pour back into pot, and if it’s cooled too much, gently reheat. Taste and adjust spices as necessary.
- Serve with a sprinkle of black sesame seeds.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!