Veggie Spring Rolls with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 8 rice paper wrappers made pliable according to packages instructions
- 2 medium watermelon radish sliced thin, or large regular radish
- 2 cups shredded butter lettuce shredded
- 1 small bunch cilantro chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 medium cucumber peeled and julienned
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- Lay softened rice paper flat. Then layer veggies (radish through bean sprouts) in whichever order you desire.
- Gently wrap like a burrito – don’t worry, it usually takes a few tries till you can get one that looks somewhat decent!
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (peanut butter through sesame oil). Serve spring rolls with sauce and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!