Veggie Packed Nachos
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- 2 ears corn cooked and kernels cut from sides
- 1 small red onion halved and sliced
- 1 14.5-oz. can black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 medium tomatoes diced
- 1 medium yellow squash chopped
- 1 small zucchini chopped
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos patted dry and chopped
- 2 1/2 cups vegan shredded cheese
- 1 large avocado pitted and cubed
- 1 handful cilantro chopped
- salsa your favorite
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and scatter tortilla chips on top.
- Evenly layer veggies (corn through jalapenos) and vegan cheese all over the chips. Place in oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and veggies are tender.
- Remove from oven and serve with garnish of avocado, cilantro, and your favorite salsa!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!