Tofu Buddha Bowl
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium piece ginger peeled and grated, 2 to 3 inches
- 1/2 large sweet onion sliced
- 1 14-oz. block tofu drained, patted dry, and cut into 1/2 inch cubes, firm or extra firm
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 medium cucumber peeled and julienned
- 3 large radishes sliced
- 1/4 medium red cabbage shredded thin
- 1 large avocado pitted and sliced
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1 small bunch cilantro chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, chili paste, vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and onion. Gently add in the tofu and let marinate in for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Assemble bowls. Start with a base of rice and equally distribute remaining ingredients (cucumber through cilantro) and a scoop of tofu. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!