Thai Noodle Bowl
- 1 package rice noodles prepared according to packaging
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 medium daikon radish peeled and grated
- 1 medium cucumber peeled and julienned
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 medium limes juiced
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 handful cilantro chopped
- In a large bowl, combine first 7 ingredients (rice noodles through basil).
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice, vinegar, peanut butter, and sesame oil. Whisk until smooth. Drizzle noodles and veggies with mixture, toss to combine, and garnish with peanuts and cilantro then serve!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!