Thai Mango Cabbage Loaded Slaw
- 3 large limes juiced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 small head green cabbage finely shredded
- 1/4 small head purple cabbage finely shredded
- 1 small sweet onion halved and sliced
- 5 green onions sliced (white and green parts)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves chopped
- 1 large barely ripe mango peeled, pitted, and julienned, should still be slightly firm
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients for vinaigrette until thoroughly combined.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients for the slaw EXCEPT almonds. Saturate evenly with vinaigrette, then cover and place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Enjoy cold and scatter almonds over the top at time of serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!