Spicy Quinoa Stuffed Avocados
- 2 large avocados halved and pitted
- 2 cups cooked quinoa cold or room temperature
- 1 medium red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 14.5-oz. can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 medium jalapeno seeded and minced
- 1 small red onion diced
- 2 large limes juiced
- 1 small bunch cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup Vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- Gently scoop out some of the avocado - but not all! Just enough to make each half into a little bowl. Place scooped avocado into a large bowl, and add next 11 ingredients (quinoa through cayenne pepper).
- In a small bowl, mix together vegan mayo and sriracha.
- Stuff avocados with quinoa mixture, and drizzle sriracha mayo over the top then serve!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!