Roasted Squash Tacos
- 1 medium butternut squash peeled, seeds removed, and cubed
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 taco-sized corn or flour tortillas
- 1 large avocado pitted and sliced
- 1 handful cilantro chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- salsa your favorite
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for squash (squash through oregano). Toss together well until fully mixed, then transfer to the baking sheet. Place in oven and roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until fork tender.
- Once squash is done, assemble tacos! Just place squash in tortillas and add avocado, cilantro, onion, and salsa!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!