Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Avocado Crema
- 8 taco-sized corn or flour tortillas
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 medium avocado pitted and cubed
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper seeded and chopped
- 3 large limes juiced
- 1 handful cilantro chopped
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with avocado oil. In a small bowl, combine spices (salt through garlic powder). Evenly season cauliflower with spice mixture, toss to combine, then transfer to the baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender.
- While cauliflower cooks, Make the Avocado Crema. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and combine until smooth and creamy. If mixture is too thick, add more lime juice. Taste and season accordingly with salt.
- When cauliflower is done, serve on tortillas with the Avocado Crema drizzled on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!