Rainbow Garden Sandwich
- 8 slices whole wheat bread toasted
- Vegan mayonnaise
- 1 cup marinated beets sliced
- 1 medium cucumber sliced thin lengthwise
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded and sliced thin
- 1 large heirloom tomato sliced
- 1 large avocado sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion sliced thin
- 2 handfuls sprouts or microgreens
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Spread vegan mayo on both sides of toasted bread. Then build sandwich! Slowly layer and stack all the veggies and season lightly with salt and pepper before sealing with second piece of toasted bread.
- Feel free to always change up veggies with any others you’d prefer!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!