Quinoa Pea Salad
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 large lemon juiced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 sprigs fresh dill chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 4 green onions sliced
- 4 asparagus spears woody ends trimmed off and use a vegetable peeler to make asparagus ribbons (peel lengthwise)
- 1 cup microgreens
- 1/2 cup mint leaves chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients for vinaigrette (oil through pepper) until fully combined.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients for salad (quinoa through mint). Then saturate evenly with vinaigrette and serve!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!