Quick Garlic Stir Fry
- 2 cups quinoa
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium piece ginger peeled and grated, 3 inches
- 1 large yellow onion halved and sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 heads baby bok choy trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- sea salt
- Prepare quinoa according to packaging.
- In a large wok or skillet, heat coconut oil over medium high heat. Add garlic, ginger, and onion and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is translucent.
- Add in bell pepper, carrot, broccoli, and cauliflower. Cook for another 4 minutes then add in bok choy and teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, and sesame seeds.
- Saute for another 2 to 3 minutes, or until all veggies are fork tender. Then remove from heat and season with salt to taste.
- Serve with side of quinoa.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!